Jo- our very own Sawa got a 100 on her speech! Sawa wow'ed her teacher so much that the teacher forgot to write things on the sheet that she grades with! We are so PROUD of our girl!
Oh yes yes...I like the sides. The sides with lotsa frosting!! Vewy best part of the cake...um, speech, right. um, *ahem* I would like to say...thank you very much and let's all eat cake...*ducking* ROFL!
10 comments:
test 1,2,3,4, test.
This is just to test to see if the email notification I plugged in works or not...
PARTY!!
WOOT!!! I have my own cyberparty. My very own. Mine all. mine.....ROFL!!! Cake...where's the cake? I need two pieces please!!
Two pieces of cake coming right up! You want the edges with lotsa frosting or centers?
So proud of you Sawa! Woohoo! We found the party place!
Way to go, Sawa!!! Yipppeeee!! Did you "feel" us all in there with ya?!
LOL did I miss the reason for the party? Why are we celebrating? (LOL though I'll do it for NO reason! :D
"Speech, speech," the rowdy islanders clamored their request to the lovely Sawa aka "Party Girl".
Jo- our very own Sawa got a 100 on her speech! Sawa wow'ed her teacher so much that the teacher forgot to write things on the sheet that she grades with! We are so PROUD of our girl!
Oh yes yes...I like the sides. The sides with lotsa frosting!! Vewy best part of the cake...um, speech, right. um, *ahem* I would like to say...thank you very much and let's all eat cake...*ducking* ROFL!
Post a Comment