This is what I imagine the middle of Jiwi Island to be like. (taken last summer in Mattawamkeag, where we camp)
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Take me away!!!
This is what winter looks like at our place. (taken last year) That is my "back door" and my kitchen window at the top of the steps. If you stood on the steps and turned around, you would see the other picture.


This is what I imagine the middle of Jiwi Island to be like. (taken last summer in Mattawamkeag, where we camp)

This is what I imagine the middle of Jiwi Island to be like. (taken last summer in Mattawamkeag, where we camp)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can see the light in the warm kitchen-just like
on your blog. Sunny
I love the pictures!
I didn't know you camped at Matta...however you spell it! LoL My friend used to talk about it there all the time!!
Gorgeous!! Love the trees too - but I picture Jiwi as a BIT more tropical! :D
Post a Comment