Wishing I were on Jiwi Island with you sipping a glass of iced tea laughing the week away...
I miss you, and I'm praying for each one of you.
Here's a lil' verse for you all as you go about ministering in a bunch of different ways in different pockets of the country:
I am "confident of this, that He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." (Philippians 1:6)
And maybe that day will be soon!
Love you oodles and gobs,
LaLee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Love love LOVE you, sweet LaLee! And that verse is AMAZING. You're in our prayers too - but you knew that already, didn't ya??
MMWWAAAHHHH!!!!
Lalee!!! We miss you lots and lots and lots and LOTS!
Keep us posted about your trip. You're leaving in a few days, right? It's so exciting!
(((VonnieHugs)))
La! Boy do I miss you!!
TOTALLY love that verse!! It gives me hope! =]
Been praying for you!! And will continue!!
Hugs!!
Thanks for the encouraging words, Lalee! Miss you so...praying your trip will be fantastic! Love you! Hugs,
Dee
Post a Comment