Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Dee's Christmas Pictures

Arlen being a boy--playing in a big box


















Still playing





Living room








Christmas tree










Kitchen breakfast area





Horse-drawn sleigh







Horse and sleigh










Joseph and Arlen
















Me in sleigh, worrying about "horsey" quilt

















Snowy backyard





Joseph and my Dad

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics, Dee! Sunny

Patty Wysong said...

LoL--Loved those pics of Arlen playing! (why did it not surprise me? ROFL) And you do some major rearranging in your living room for your tree!! WoW! Where's your couch now?

Joanne Sher said...

Your house (and your "boys") look WONDERFUL, Dee! I suppose I should take pictures of my Christmas stuff - but it's pretty ho-hum. Good for US, though~!

Laury said...

What awesome pictures! It brings back very fond memories of being with you and your family (and Peejers) in your house. Gotta love little boys and their boxes, huh? LOL!

Yvonne Blake said...

Oh... you have beautiful house,DeeQ! I'm glad to see pics of Arlen, Joseph and your dad.
I need to learn how to get pics from the camera to here.
Vonnie

BethL said...

sooo cute and fun! Love your tree and the sleigh... Your living room is beautiful!

LauraLee Shaw said...

These are awesome, Dee! Your house is lovely, and your hubby is wayyyy special!!!!!