In typical Brian fashion, he accelerated too fast at the green light. HOWEVER, I am the one who got pulled over. Yup, I looked down when I saw the cop, and I was going 55 in a 40 mile per hour zone. FIFTY-FIVE!!!!!
I guess I should be thankful that Brian didn't get pulled over, seeing as he would've also gotten a ticket for his bald tires AND his inspection sticker, but nonetheless, I am the criminal.
And as if I didn't learn my lesson, I waited until the last possible minute to take my online defensive driving course. If it doesn't get to the court in time, guess what? Not good.
I managed to finish up the test this morning at 2:30 am. But hey, I got a 100 on the test, so at least I went to bed with an "A" on my driving report card. Now...praying it gets shipped to me in time to get it to the court...
Yikes! How do you guys put up with a mess like me!????!!!
I need Jiwi, as long as there's not a prison there...or laws...gerph.
7 comments:
No prison. NO laws. Only love. What a mess, girlie! Praying it comes through. And trust me, you're not the only criminal of the group. I could tell STORIES!
LOL...I shouldn't laugh, Lalee! I had a bench warrant issued for me one time because I got a ticket and got the date mixed up when to go pay my fine with the traffic court, so when I didn't "show' the judge issued an warrant for my arrest! The secretary said, "You have a bench warrant for your arrest." and I almost fainted! She saw that I was obviously being "blond" and let it go, but let me tell you, I nearly had a coronary and if a policeman had seen me driving on the streets, they would have stopped me and hauled me away in handcuffs! So--you're NOT a mess! Dare I say this? Just "blond" like me, sometimes! ( ;
If they threaten to haul you in, sweetie, play Brer Rabbit, and beg them to NOT send you to 'the island'. If they do, you're home-free. LOL (Jiwi is the island)
commenting again cuz i forgot to click the email follow up button. *roll*
And praying it arrives in time!!!!!
poor LaLee... the things our husbands (and family) get us into. What you need are some "poor dears" and some "it'll be okay, honeys" ...
I've never had a speeding ticket, but within the last 2 years I've gotten 3 warning -- two in Texas and one in Oklahoma... you gotta watch out for those Texas rangers, they even have a song about them, "in the eyes of a ranger, an unsuspecting stranger had better know the truth of wrong from right, Cause the eyes of the ranger are upon you, any wrong you do he's gonna see, When you get to Texas look behind you, cause that's where the rangers gonna be!. So you see LaLee, it's a conspiracy... pure and simple. :) "poor baby"
Poor Laura. I was wondering about what happened when you told me you were in class yesterday but I let it go:) I guess I'm not nosey enough, huh? Oh boy:)
I've had one speeding ticket and that was enough for me. I hate wasting money and giving up money for a fine is a waste!
Poor Laura. Poor little Laura. We love you anyway, you little speed demon:) Oh, ducking and running like crazy!
Ahhh..Lalee... ((hugs)) and you were just being a tender-hearted, dutiful wife! I imagine Brian feels badly, since he was the one who speeded up. I'm glad you got the test back in time! WHEW!
GIGGLE!! I love Peej's comment. "Please, please! Don't send me to Jiwi Island!"
Post a Comment