I can feel the caress of the breeze and hear the palm leaves sway. "Ker-plunk"... the tree just dropped another coconut to garnish the meals made by our chef and his staff. ...Oh look, I see Sunny and Vonnie dipping their Maine-white toes in the surf. :)
6 comments:
Is there room for me in that little hut?
I can feel the caress of the breeze and hear the palm leaves sway. "Ker-plunk"... the tree just dropped another coconut to garnish the meals made by our chef and his staff. ...Oh look, I see Sunny and Vonnie dipping their Maine-white toes in the surf. :)
LOL! Maine-white toes! Is the chef female or male?
Male. Single.
(how old are you, Sunny?)
Great sense of humor.
Not under foot.
GREAT with food.
Does the dishes, too.
(we can dream can't we?)
The chef has a son. How convienient for Sawa.
Post a Comment