*snicker* Peejie just kicked a little sand on Jo-Mama's towel :)
*was Jo-Mama ON the towel at the time?*
*do we allow shoes here?*
I'm thinkin if you guys are gonna be starin at my feet all day, then I need a pedicure!
*just dig your little toes into the sand*
WHAT?!?!!! It wasn't me! (this time) Beffy, you tryin to dig up trubble?
*no one's in trouble. digging your toes in the sand so you won't need the pedicure*
Can't we just have the cook do the pedicures?
Will the cook do the pedicures BEFORE he prepares our food! ? ! ...
Post a Comment
9 comments:
*snicker* Peejie just kicked a little sand on Jo-Mama's towel :)
*was Jo-Mama ON the towel at the time?*
*do we allow shoes here?*
I'm thinkin if you guys are gonna be starin at my feet all day, then I need a pedicure!
*just dig your little toes into the sand*
WHAT?!?!!! It wasn't me! (this time) Beffy, you tryin to dig up trubble?
*no one's in trouble. digging your toes in the sand so you won't need the pedicure*
Can't we just have the cook do the pedicures?
Will the cook do the pedicures BEFORE he prepares our food! ? ! ...
Post a Comment